Ndis Registered Support Provider in Sydney
With years of experience and some of the most qualified and skilled support and service experts, Base Disability is next to none in terms of professionalism and perfection. This, along with our participant-centric approach and transparency, has made us the most vetted Ndis registered support provider in Sydney.
It is the participant-centric, personalised approach that has made us the most vetted name in the NDIS fraternity. Our highly trained experts would use all their expertise and acumen to gauge the specific needs of the participants by considering their severity and nature of limitations. They will also consider the objectives of their lives, their lifestyle, their socio-economic background. They will talk in person the family members of the participants, and other caregivers as well, to chalk out a support and care plan that is perfectly tailored to meet the needs of the participants. Thus, if you are to receive customised NDIS support service, we are the most vetted Ndis registered support provider in Sydney.
Our experts are dedicated to provide the individuals living with different types of limitations, a life of self esteem and self respect, independence and dignity. We help them to lead an active life at home, as well as on the social front in their respective communities. We assist them to do more or less autonomously and independently, whatever they need to do, to meet the objectives of their life.
We are also next to none, as a Ndis registered support provider for children in Sydney, with support and caregivers having specialisation in providing support to children.
What makes us the favourite Ndis Registered Support Provider in Sydney?
Besides being home to the best support experts, as a Disability services & support organisation in Sydney we offer a wide range of services to the participants, which include:
- Assistance to household tasks
- Assistance to personal and daily activities
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Development of Daily Living & Life Skills
- Assistance to participation in community, Civic and social activities
- Community nursing care as well as complex care services
- Assistance to daily tasks in a shared living environment
- Innovative Community Participation as well as Group centred activities
- Home Modification Design and Construction
- Exercise Physician and personal training
- Assistance with Travel & Transport
- Therapeutic Supports
- Assistance with Interpreting & Translating
- Yard Maintenance and gardening assistance
- Accommodation & Tenancy
Thus, as a registered Ndis Registered Support Provider in Sydney, we are your one stop solution, thus turning out to be an extremely reputable name in the NDIS fraternity.
Request a Meeting with our experts
Call us now to fix a meeting with our experts, and see how we can help you or your loved one out.